Robert A. House is a Board Certified personal injury attorney and he represents people and families who have been injured or had a loved one killed as a result of the negligence of other individuals and companies.
He has successfully litigated many lawsuits through jury trials. His experience includes handling claims against insurance companies for bad faith, breach of contract, deceptive trade practice, and Texas Insurance Code violation claims.
Robert is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law (2017), a distinction less than 2% of lawyers hold. There are more than 100,000 attorneys licensed to practice in Texas. Fewer than 8,000 are Board Certified and fewer that 2,000 are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law.
In his free time he enjoys spending time with his wife and three young children.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D. 2010
- University of Texas at San Antonio, B.S. 2007
ASSOCIATIONS and ACCOLADES
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law
- Texas Rising Star Award
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity
- Travis County Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association
BAR and COURT ADMISSIONS
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas